The core strategies employed by the India SME forum to achieving its mission are :
- Listening, Sharing and Advocating for a Pro-Business Environment.
- Identifying, Enabling and Seeding Innovative Start-ups and MSMEs.
- Recognising, Grooming and Supporting, innovative, globally competitive, SMEs in India.
- To provide a neutral platform and voice to small and medium entrepreneurs of India We have been at the forefront of demanding a radical change in the way our country is led. We are committed to a paradigm shift in the mindset of the people of our country, towards its entrepreneurs.
India SME Forum aims to:
- To facilitate and boost Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial development in India.
- To contribute towards building a entrepreneurship friendly Ecosystem.
- To support and recognise innovative, globally competitive, SMEs in India.
The India SME Forum, has conducted various Nationwide initiatives programs in the past 9 years for innovative and disruptive Small and Medium Enterprises across India. The initiatives of the ISF aim to inspire willing and able SMEs that have the potential to be world- class enterprises and offer them the platform to promote themselves to partners, investors and collaborators, to sustain long term growth. ISF is well on its way to patronize the SME sector, with a view to act as a catalyst and provide every possible support to accomplish the mission.
Join, network and share best practices & knowledge with over 0.6 million Entrepreneurs who have registered as Members, Contributors & Volunteers from all over India and contribute to creating the best Entrepreneurial ecosystem, India has ever seen.