@ Las Vegas Summer Market
| Organised by
28 July - 1st August 2019.
World Market Centre, Las Vegas, Nevada,
United States of America
The Official Indian delegation to Las Vegas Winter Market to be held on January 27-31, 2019 was cancelled due to the shut down in the US Government and non availability of officials for meetings with Indian Officials.
The delegation was instead planned for the Summer Edition of the Las Vegas Market 2019 which is planned to be held at the same venue from 28 July - 1st August 2019.
Furniture, Gift, Handmade, Home Decor, Home Textiles, House-wares, Baby/kids/Juvenile furniture, Lifestyle, Lighting, Bedding & Mattress, Outdoor, Rugs & Floor Coverings, Seasonal, Upholstery & Motion.
Exhibitors from :
- 600+ exhibitors registered
- Canada, Mexico, China, Australia, Columbia, Dominican Republic, Panama, Gautemala, Japan, South Korea
Registered Buyers :
- 10,000+ buyers and distributors and major labels including distributors from
- California, Nevada, Texas, Arizona, Utah, Washington, Colorado, Florida, Oregon, Minnesota
- International Buyers from 80 countries
Exposure to buyers in one of the world’s largest markets and providing them an opportunity to break into the US market by networking and connecting with these buyers. Connect with industry professionals from all across the globe & Discover the new trends in winter market.
- Incepted in 2005, Gift & Decor Buyers voted Las Vegas Market “Best of the West”.
- 40% of buyers shop for all 3 categories- Furniture, Gifting, and Home Decor
- Exhibitors get a dynamic presence on both app and the website from which digitally savvy buyers can shop.
- Exhibitors can upload & manage their meetings and products digitally.
India Delegation & Pavilion Features :-
- Under I/c Scheme of Ministry of MSME, Reimbursement of Exhibition Fees upto 1,25,000 per firm & Air Travel, subject to maximum of Rs. 1,00,000 per firm, Freight for samples of upto Rs. 25,000, subject to terms and conditions of the Government of India.
- Listing of exhibitors in Made Best in India Directory with product pictures and poster show with samples, distributed at Event
- Other Costs, Accommodation, Visa Fees, etc will have to be borne by the entrepreneur directly.
Delegation Itinerary :
Delegation will attend exhibition and be around 5 days to a week, covering
Nevada & LA - G2G & B2B Meetings
Washington – G2G Meetings
Delegation led by Officials of Ministry of MSME & ISF with 20 Selected Entrepreneurs
1.Entrepreneurs applying as intended participants will need to pay a delegation fee of Rs. 25,000/- (ISF members) & 35,000 (non members) which will be refundable only if the entrepreneur is not selected for the exhibition. All entrepreneurs whose application is approved, will not be refunded the delegation fees under any circumstances.
2. The reimbursements for exhibition charges, air fares etc will be applied for as a group by India SME Forum and should be processed by the Ministry in 90 days of application.
3. All reimbursements are subject to Scheme Rules and Regulations, given in the application form and the guidelines of the I/C scheme.
To receive the application form, email your request by email to itd(a)indiasmeforum.org or text to 7710000959/960 along with your name, company/firm name and email id.
You could also enter your information in the form below and we will get back to you.